Peugeot's Aromas & Flavours set is the ideal gift for a birthday, Father's Day or even Christmas. This set comprises two 330 ml beer glasses, two elegant coasters and a guide explaining how beer is made, as well as a wealth of tasting advice from our beer expert.
The Aromas & Flavours glasses are part of the Bierissime collection that Peugeot has developed alongside Elisabeth Pierre, an international expert in beer tasting. The collection comprises three glasses that have been crafted to elevate the tasting experience for a particular style of beer by showcasing its aromatic and organoleptic qualities. The Aromas & Flavours glasses are made in Europe and feature a specially designed shape to emphasise beers with dominant floral, vegetable or fruity notes, as well as spicy aromas, such as IPA and bitters. What are their specific characteristics? A slightly narrow and tapered mouth to capture the full aromas of the beer, a chimney-shaped profile to protect and perfectly release the aromas and fragrance of the hops, and a wide rounded base to harness the full bouquet of flavours.
This gift set comprises:
- Two beer tasting glasses with a 330 ml capacity
- Two coasters
- One guide with Elisabeth Pierre's tips for tasting, serving and storing beers
Glasses made in Europe
Glass height 20 cm
Ideal gift for beer enthusiasts
Glass shape specifically designed to take full advantage of aromatic and full-bodied beers:
- Mouth designed to capture all the aromas of the beer
- Chimney-shaped profile that protects and perfectly releases the aromas and perfume of the hops, the fermentation esters and the tannin-like woody notes
- A design that releases the malt and fully expresses the fragrance of the hops
- Long stem to avoid warming the contents