Designed for flavour enthusiasts and fans of beautiful objects, this mill features the very profile epitomising Peugeot's Paris mills and offers a silky-smooth touch with its warm wood body. Manufactured in France and boasting a lifetime warranty, the steel mechanism has been engineered to effectively grind dry salt without any risk of clogging. To get the best results from this 22 cm Paris mill, use dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm. The button on top of the mill adjusts the grind setting from fine to coarse, thereby revealing the full intensity of the dry salt crystals.
- Made in France
- Noble wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch (oiled finish)
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use: salt crystals included
- Do not use wet sea salt (even dried)