Your delivery country : France Your language : English Edit
- 1LB cherries
- 2 x 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 6.8oz whole milk
- 0.4oz liquid heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- Red Kampot Pepper
- Fresh Blend Salt
Instrument of taste
- Zanzibar Pepper Mill
- Zanzibar Salt Mill
- Appolia Ceramic Pie Dish
- Remove stems from cherries. Marinate for 30minutes in ¼ brown sugar.
- Prepare the batter. Combine and blend eggs, then ¼ cup brown sugar, flour, a dash of Fresh Blend Salt (setting #1), milk and cream.
- Distribute the cherries in the pie dish then pour the batter.
- Bake at 356 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slightly season with Red Kampot Pepper (setting #1).