These recipes makes 2 mini baguettes, 2 round whole-wheat breads and 2 round whole-wheat breads with walnuts.
For the 2 baguettes:
- 1 ¼ cup (152g) bread flour
- 1/3 cup (88g) water
- 1 teaspoon (3g) salt
- ¼ teaspoon (2.5g) instant dry yeast
For the 4 whole-wheat breads (2 plain, 2 with walnuts):
- 1 cup (120g) whole wheat flour
- ½ cup (70g) bread flour
- ½ cup (110g) water
- 1 teaspoon (3.5g) salt
- ¼ teaspoon (3g) instant dry yeast
- + 1 Tablespoon (15g) walnuts for the version with walnuts
Note: if using the cup measurements, you might need to adjust the quantities of water and flour a little bit to get the exact right texture. The measurements in grams, however, are more precise.