This new natural wood shade is now joining the two colours launched initially in the collection, chili pepper red and chocolate. Protected by a varnish, this natural shade highlights the tones of the wood, the geometry of its grain, the knots… All the elements forming the history of the tree. The details of this mill are inspired by seafaring equipment and yacht winches, because spices are flavours that have travelled across the oceans. Evoking both the traditional Peugeot mills and the practice of sailors, operating this model calls on a combination of ergonomic and playful movements. Instead of the traditional drawer, the wood has been hollowed out directly to create a rounded receptacle. This curved bottom collects all the freshly ground pepper without losing a any spice.
It is sturdy for daily use in the kitchen, and at the same time elegant for a celebration or everyday dining.
- Notched grinding adjustment wheel
- Mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty
- Five-year warranty for the mill
- For grinding black, white, green and red pepper, pink peppercorns (no more than 15% in a pepper blend) and coriander seeds
- Mill delivered empty – Peppercorns NOT included