This pepper mill features a play of materials that captures the light and catches the eye. The three contrasting materials (wood, stainless steel and acrylic) are subtly and harmoniously combined to give this manual mill a sleek, on-trend look. Featuring a slightly metallic anthracite grey finish, the 12cm Oslo Graphite pepper mill boasts a compact design and easily brings a highly fashionable decorative touch to the table. The practical shiny metal button adorned with the Peugeot brand's lion head conceals a function for changing the grind setting. Fully tighten the button for a very fine grind, or loosen for a coarser grind. Peugeot's pepper mechanism is recognised for its unrivalled cutting edge and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Made in France
- New finish, anthracite grey with metallic effect
- PEFC certified wood from French forests
- Water based stain and varnish
- Lifetime warranty
- Body and parts: 5-year warrant from purchase
- Designed to grind black, white, green or pink peppercorns (up to 15% in a blend) and coriander seeds
- Ready to use: partially filled with peppercorns transparent head.